Melanin – We all want to look beautiful and beautiful, and we believe that the melanin in our skin makes us dark-skinned. Well, that’s true, but only partly.
Every body type and skin type is different. The presence and density of melanin play an essential role in the whitening or darkening of the skin.
Also read : About Huda Beauty Palette – Best Eyeshadow Palette To Choose
What Is Melanin?
Melanin is the pigment that gives colour to skin, hair and eyes. It is produced by cells called melanocytes present in the outer layer of the skin. We all have roughly the same number of melanocytes. However, some people’s cells produce more melanin and certain types of it. The more melanin, the darker the skin.
Sometimes it can build up in certain areas, darkening the skin, which doctors may call hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation occurs when some parts of the skin are darker than others. Although it is possible to treat existing melanin deposits immediately, there are risks and limitations. It is also possible to decrease the production of melanin in the skin.
What Happens When Melanin Is Increased?
Hyperpigmentation is a condition caused by an increase in it. Taking care of your skin all year round is essential, not just in certain seasons. Sunburn and hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure can occur at any time, especially in summer. Pigmentation is one of the biggest problems which is very common to everyone.
Use a broad-spectrum SPF 30 physical sunscreen. Even indoors, apply three times a day. Always apply sunscreen 20 minutes earlier going out. Then, if you are in the sun, apply natural aloe vera gel to get rid of the pigmentation. Ice on a sunburned area can immediately reduce redness and prevent permanent skin damage.
You can try chemical peels if you look for another effective treatment to reduce pigmentation. It is also recommended to perform laser treatments such as CO2 and Q switch to remove pigmentation. Consult a fair skin expert for more details.
How To Reduce Melanin?
But here, we are discussing how to reduce it naturally. So here are some home remedies and tips to reduce it in your skin and make it look whiter:
- Lemon is a natural ingredient that reduces dark spots and brightens the skin. In addition, a small amount of lemon is good for regulating melanin production.
- Tomatoes help reduce the risk of sunburn. The lycopene present in tomatoes has a photoprotective effect that protects against sunburn.
- Potatoes are another natural ingredient that can help lighten dark spots and reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Oatmeal is a natural exfoliator and has anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it helps reduce blemishes and makes the skin clean.
- Applying cucumbers to the skin makes the skin brighter and cleaner. In addition, cucumbers contain silica, which can help reduce dark circles.
- Aloe vera is also one of the oldest and safest ways to achieve brighter, smoother skin. It covers antioxidants, vitamin A and vitamin C. In addition, it contains polysaccharide ingredients to improve dark spots and make skin more transparent.
Skin bleaching treatments can temporarily reduce the production of melanin in the skin. Most work by inhibiting the enzyme needed to form melanin.
But aside from applying sunscreen and limiting sun exposure, you can’t reduce your body’s overall melanin production. Because its formation is determined by heredity, a permanent reduction is not possible.
If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, ask your doctor how to reduce melanin in the affected area. They can suggest an appropriate course or treatment for your needs.
Also read : 5 Best Protein Powders For Weight Gain – About, Tips, and More
Full Guide On Huda Beauty Lipstick
Huda Beauty Lipstick – These Lipsticks are an essential part of makeup that add glamor or elegance to your look…
What is Flints Mint? – About, Expereince, Facts, and More
Flints Mint dry mouth can cause serious oral health problems. Flints Mints are fast-dissolving, mouth-watering mints to combat dry mouth….
Leave a Reply