Table of Contents
Sunscreen for Oily Skin
Protecting the skin from the sun is always important and not only in summer. Sunscreen is a beneficial product for our face. The sun’s rays also damage the dermis and accelerate its aging during the winter. Can do this protection with the creams sold in different establishments and from various brands and with natural products.
In some herbalists and specialized stores, it is possible to buy natural protectors, which you can make at home. However, as with conventional products, you have to choose the ingredients well if you have oily skin so that the problem of shine or acne does not increase. In one how-to, we explain how to make a homemade sunscreen for oily skin so that you are protected and without noticing side effects on the dermis.
How To Make A Homemade And Natural Sunscreen
Due to its particularities, oily skin cannot use all kinds of products. For example, many protectors use oil or oily bases, which are not beneficial for this dermis because they accentuate acne, pimples, or shine problems.
However, there are a series of natural ingredients which have the characteristic of helping to protect the skin from the sun’s rays and regulating the level of fat in the dermis, even though they have an oily base, which will be the one on which we will begin to prepare homemade sunscreen
it is widely used in cosmetics, being a base that can use to make sunscreen at home because it is a product that has many benefits and helps to restructure the fatty balance of the skin.
Also Read: What Are The Rare Crystals In The World
It is an excellent natural sun protection filter, whether crushed to extract its juice or in the form of oil, despite being a tan enhancer.
It is a chemical compound with important protective properties because it is an excellent blocker of UV rays due to its refractive index. However, it is also slightly irritating, which benefits the skin. If you have very oily skin, try replacing it with zinc oxide, which will treat dermis problems better.
Coconut Oil – Sunscreen for Oily Skin
It is another good ingredient to use as a base to protect yourself from the sun because it is a natural protector and works to fight acne.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
It is another excellent option because it is a good ally to treating the general problems of oily skin. So is black tea.
How To Make A Homemade Sunscreen For Oily Skin With Coconut
This sunscreen is very easy to make. First, you need a natural coconut from which you must extract its water.
Take the coconut and make two holes in the top.
- Scoop out the liquid and put it in a container.
- Next, open the coconut, extract the rest of its pulp, and grate it so it will crush to strain it and have its juice.
- After obtaining this liquid, the next step is adding the coconut water we have reserved in the container.
- Put the mixture in a pot ended low heat, stirring constantly. It will separate the milk and coconut oil. You should extract the latter with the help of a filter.
- When it is cold, you will have coconut oil, which you can now add to the skin.
- But you can also mix it with zinc oxide and jojoba oil to better protect the skin. Another formula is to use coconut oil combined with the essence of tea tree and carrot juice or oil.
How To Make A Homemade Sunscreen For Oily Skin With Tea
Tea, especially black tea, can also make homemade sunscreen.
- The first thing you should do is prepare a strong tea.
- Then you have to let it cool.
- Once you have it, you can mix it with an oil base such as the ones we have indicated, such as jojoba or coconut.
- Another option is to combine it with a little moisturizer you usually use for oily skin to make it a creamier and less liquid solution.
- These are different ways to make homemade sunscreen for oily skin, although you have many more combinations with the mentioned ingredients. It is essential to clarify that it is difficult to know the exact level of protection of these natural and homemade products, even if they have will use over the years.
The Thrill of Live Poker: Play.co.za’s Poker Room Reviewed
Poker has always been a game of strategy, skill, and psychology. The adrenaline rush of making the right call or…
How Long Does It Take To Dye Hair In Our Life – 2023
How Long Does It Take To Dye Hair: Do you love colouring the wires but never know the correct date…